Remote Accounting Career Opportunities
Join the Alloy Silverstein team. We now have fully-remote positions available that have never existed in the past. Work for our New Jersey-based firm in any state. Join the Alloy Silverstein team today, check out our available remote positions.
Alloy Silverstein’s Open Positions:
Virtual Senior Accountant
Alloy Silverstein, a multi-office regional firm, is seeking a remote senior accountant with at least 5 years of recent public accounting experience to join our virtual office.
This is an opportunity to work for a diverse client base in a variety of industries. The firm has been in business for 60 years and is very community minded. We embrace technology and the efficiencies that come from a paperless office. There is opportunity for career advancement. We offer competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Please send salary requirements with resume.
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for individuals and businesses
- Prepare workpapers and financial statements
- Prepare tax projections and estimated taxes
- Review work of lower level staff
- Client interaction and communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5 years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of current tax law
- Experience with multi-state tax returns
- Experience with CCH ProSystem fx software products preferred
- Audit knowledge a plus
- Must have an updated computer
- Working Webcam & Microphone
- Multi-Monitor Setup (2 minimum)
- Smartphone Device
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, and Basecamp
- Dedicated space to work with high speed internet
- Ability to attend meetings following Eastern Standard business hours
This is a 100% remote position.
Application opens in a new window on AlloySilverstein.com. Posted June 2, 2020